Internal AdvertVacancy: Retail Sales Representative (Geita)
Location: North West Region
Job Purpose: Generate orders, maintain standards and identify growth opportunities within a channel/customer in order to drive sales volumes, brand loyalty, in-outlet execution and customer service excellence through
- Conducting market study and generating insights to close in trade execution gaps
- Periodic preparation and execution of the Sales Plan, developed and aligned to the Marketing and Channel Strategy
- Managing customer relationships and optimizing third party relationships
- Monitoring KPI progress
- Identifying and prioritizing volume and market share gaps, trends and opportunities
Job Specification: An Under Graduate Degree in Sales, Marketing or a related field, with 1 to 2 years’ experience as a sales trainee or Sales Representative in a similar sales background.
Other Skills: The Candidate should have familiarity with the industry, and possess good verbal and written communication and presentation skills. The individual should possess self-management skills, be assertive with an ability work in a team.
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates with good interpersonal and negotiation skills. The ideal candidate must be goal driven, and a team player.
Applications should be submitted with the following:
- A detailed CV including an application letter, telephone contact and copies of certificates (originals to be presented during interview) should be submitted to address below.
- 2 reference contacts are required; independent reference checks will be carried out.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Deadline for application is 16th April 2013.
P.O. Box 661 MWANZA PLANT